Tuesday, September 16, 2014

My Italy Trip...Venice

Sent: October 2006
Subject: ciao venezia!!

Hello all:


Here are my accomodation during my stay at Venice.



 


As I told u earlier, it's a B&B owned by one or two thai women. They charged only 20 Euro per person per night.

Actually, her italian husband runs another B&B nearby. You can check out the below link if you'd like.

The place they give us is like a secret place for Thai girls (+ a guy who does the assistance job) gang. They come to this place for having lunch (kind of hot and spicy e-sarn+ food) everyday. So, I think they must be one of Pan's target group who send money back to their hometown!!

This small 1-storey house has only 1 bedroom with 5 beds. However, one can sleep in the dining room (see picture). The bed, the house, and the restroom are clean.

They offer a full option Thai kitchen plus free Khao^ Sarn+ and 6 bottles of 2-litre mineral water.

Also, they provided easy breakfast such as coffee, tea, milk, bread, cereal and muesli (how to spell?). However, Joe ignored the free breakfast. We went to the supermarket and cook a big brunch (using the complimentary Khao^ Sarn+ to cook in their big Mor' Hoong+ Khao^ - Joe gave nam prig Maeng Da for them in returns hahaha).            
On the way to supermarket
For the dinner, at first we stopped by an italian restaurant. However, when we asked if we could ordered 3 pans of pizza (huge ones) for 5 persons, an indian waiter cruelly said "no! u can sit here only if u order 5 pans!"

Actually, we'd like to order only 2 but we Greng-jai so we said 3. So, we ordered just 2 pans for take away and brought it back home hahaha. The pizzas were too salty. They made me think of a good pizza at Scoozi or Lemoncillo in BKK so much!
 

More to come!!

My Italy Trip Series:
My Italy Trip ...Rome I
My Italy Trip...Rome II
 

No comments: